Get To Know Us
The first conveyance of the land was signed on 24thJuly 1922, where the land was purchased by the first Trustees of the foundation. On the 12thNovember 1957 the second conveyance was signed, where the Trustees purchased extra land needed for the new hall, the “nisin hut”. On the 12th May 1965 the Declaration of trust was signed by the trustees laying out the constitutional rules of the foundation.
Since 1922 the Village hall has been managed by trustees and committee members, who come together to form the Management committee, all of which are members of the community who give up their time for the continuance and safeguarding of the foundation.
The management committee hold annual events for the community, go to our events page to find out more.
Preston Candover Village Hall Gives Back
Preston Candover Village Hall management committee offer help and support to other community / Charitable groups for functions and fundraising events.
Contact us to see if we can support you.